Stayed in the Creek View Cabin and loved it! The sound of the river at night just put you to sleep. Enjoyed my morning coffee on the deck, riverside. Everything you could need was provided for you. There are also laundry facilities on grounds. This is a small resort and looks crowded, but you really have your privacy and don't hear your neighbors. I took my sister here for her 50th birthday gift and I can't wait to return with my husband for a great anniversary get-away. We had our honeymoon in Estes Park 21 years ago. Wonderful, helpful, kind staff here, also. Hated to come home!
- Also Known As:
- Paradise On The River Hotel
- Paradise On The River Hotel Estes Park
- Paradise On The River Estes Park, CO
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away along the Big Thompson River we offer a great location for any getaway. A quiet and peaceful setting for your vacation, small family reunion or honeymoon. Enjoy our riverfront family cottage(sleeps 2-12), cozy cabins, RV rentals or relax in your own RV listening to the sounds of the river. And if that is not enough, we are less than a mile from Rocky Mountain National Park, offering the finest scenery and wildlife watching in Colorado and 1 1/2 miles to the charming town of Estes Park. So join us for the ultimate river experience, do some fishing, go for a hike, or just sit back and soak up the sounds of mother nature. We'd love to have you! ... more less