I stayed here in September of 2011 as I prepared to spend a few nights camping in RMNP. It was a great "base camp" as I sorted through my gear the night before departing. The room, while nothing to write home about, was clean and comfortable and the location was out of the main business area of Estes Park. The price was right and there were several good restaurants near by. I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Alpine Trail Ridge Hotel Estes Park
- Alpine Trail Ridge Hotel
- Alpine Trail Ridge Motel
- Alpine Trail Ridge Inn Estes Park, CO
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for exceptionally clean, comfortable accommodations, knowledgable and friendly hosts, beautiful views of the mountains, and close proximity to Rocky Mountain National Park, then we're the place for you. Free high-speed wireless internet access. We specialize in hiking information, also have the Sundeck Restaurant on property. AAA, Mobil rated, extensive remodeling in 2003. Aspen-shaded heated outdoor pool. Reasonable alternative to the chain motels. Photo is view from back building balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Alpine Trail Ridge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.