My wife and I stayed at Loveland Heights for 4 nights while motorcycling around the area the week of Sept 12th. We stayed in #6 which was perfect for us as we were gone most of the day and returned in the evening to a very comfortable bed and a hot shower. We opted to cook on the grill provided a couple of nights while watching the Thompson River flow right below our deck. A very motorcycle friendly owner made our stay even better by accomodating any special needs we had. Close enough to town to be convient, but far enough out to get away from the crowds in Estes Park. Best part was a visit from the neighborhood bull elk and his lady friends right outside our door one morning! We will recommend to others.
Steve & Cheri L
- Also Known As:
- Loveland Heights Cottages Hotel Estes Park
- Loveland Heights Cottages Hotel
- Loveland Heights Cottages Estes Park, CO
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Step Back In Time" to the beauty of these 16 cottages with decks on or over the Big Thompson River. All have full kitchens and there are one, two and three bedroom cottages,with queen beds. We are known for our cleanliness.We are 3 miles East of downtown Estes Park and 5 miles East of Rocky Mountain National Park. We furnish everything you need to stay and be comfortable in our wonderful cottages, from the pots and pans to the bedding. We are not a big fancy chain, we are family owned and operated and have owned the cottages for 32 years. ... more less