I attended a surprise birthday party at the Hampton Inn & Suites this weekend. I was so taken with how beautiful and intimate their room on the 11th floor is. It overlooks the entire city. I felt like I was more in someone’s stately & comfortable home, than I was in a hotel event room. Nothing like any Hampton I have seen before.
I ended up staying overnight and had one of the best night sleeps I have had in a long time. Their bedding was most comfortable! I’d like one for my own house! The staff was extremely welcoming and helpful. As a Hilton Honors member, they were able to upgrade me to a very spacious suite which included a nice wet bar with a mini fridge and microwave.
I travel a lot for business and have never experienced a Hampton Inn quite like this one. Should I travel into Providence again, this will most certainly be my hotel of choice.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Providence Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Providence Downtown Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Providence Downtown Hotel Providence
- Hampton Inn Providence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Providence Downtown is Providence's newest hotel and we are the only hotel in downtown to offer a free hot breakfast buffet. We are located in the heart of the financial district and are in walking distance to Providence Performing Arts Center, Providence Convention Center, Dunkin Donuts Center, Brown University, Johnson & Wales, RI School of Design, Providence Place Mall, Waterfire, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Providence Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.