My wife and family have stayed at this hotel numerous times because of its location to UTSA, where my daughter was a student, but also to shopping, Fiesta Texas, Seaworld and a hop and a skip from the Hill Country. The staff always provides excellent and friendly service and the hotel and room is always very clean and comfortable. However, for whatever reason, we have never eaten at the hotel restaurant. During our recent stay on February 17, 2012, we were going out for supper, but it was raining and cold so we decided to try the hotel restaurant and we would go to a "better" restaurant the next day. Much to our surprise, both our meals, including desert, were excellent. The best part was that Chef Lugo himself took our order, then went back to prepare the meal. We also ate breakfast and supper the next day as well, both excellent. It just goes to show, that the best things in life are right under your nose. Chef Lugo, you are one of the best!....Pete and Delia Claudio, San Benito, Texas.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton San Antonio Northwest
- Four Points By Sheraton San Antonio Northwest Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton San Antonio Northwest Hotel San Antonio
- Four Points By Sheraton San Antonio Northwest Texas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Northwest is a luxury hotel near Six Flags Fiesta Texas, the Shops at La Cantera, UTSA Campus, Valero Corporate Headquarters, the Alamo, and many golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, Travelocity, Starwood, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Northwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.