I took my wife to the Oge House for her 40th birthday. She wanted to experience a B&B for the first time, but I didn't want to be stuck out in the country during one of the worst drought seasons in Texas' history.. So, it was fantastic! So peaceful, so romantic, the breakfast was different each day, the staff (Megan) was awesome! And in very "touristy" city that can take advantage of your wallet when you least expect it, the Oge house was a safe harbour.
- Also Known As:
- Noble Inns - The Oge House, Inn On The Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Noble Inns - The Oge House, Inn On The Riverwalk Hotel
- Noble Inns - The Oge House, Inn On The Riverwalk San Antonio, Texas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning San Antonio TX bed and breakfast featuring luxurious suites, amazing breakfasts & gracious service! Our bed and breakfast in San Antonio is beautifully appointed with fine antiques, fireplaces with antique mantels, & marble baths with two person Jacuzzis. Enjoy Queen or King beds with fine linens at our unforgettable River Walk Bed and Breakfast. Relax in the gazebo, on expansive verandas, or in lovely gardens at our King William District bed and breakfast. We are the only AAA 4 diamond B&B/inn in San Antonio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, T4B, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Noble Inns - The Oge House, Inn on the Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.