We stayed in Sante Fe for four days. We found the Inn to be conviently located to the downtown area and we were able to walk to most attractions. Herb and Amy Behm, the owners, could not have been more accomodating. We were served a wonderful variety of foods at breakfast each morning and met many friendly and interesting people from all over the country. Amy and Herb were also very helpful in recommending places of interest in Sante Fe and the surrounding areas. Our room was very cozy and comfortable and would highly recommend this B and B to anyone and we certainly return on our next visit toSante Fe.
Greg and Chris
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe
- Pueblo Bonito Bed & Breakfast Inn Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience historic Old Santa Fe firsthand at this memorable and affordable downtown Santa Fe b&b. A secluded adobe pueblo-style compound minutes from Santa Fe plaza. New Mexico travelers favorite for 27+ years. Voted "Guests Favorite 2012" from over 8,500 properties in the US & Canada! We are the Best Value in Downtown Santa Fe, NM! Complimentary parking, Wi-Fi, breakfast buffet and afternoon tea with every stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.