Robert & team were great hosts! The added custom breakfast each morning was a perfect start to both mornings of our 2 night stay. Just a quick stroll to old town/square made the location most excellent. And the 1 mile from the farmers market was pleasant as well. Will definitely stay here next time we're in Santa Fe!
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Turquoise Bear Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn Of The Turquoise Bear Hotel
- Inn Of The Turquoise Bear Bed And Breakfast
- Inn Of The Turquoise Bear B&B Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn occupies the home of poet Witter Bynner, 1881-1968. The 9,200 sf rambling adobe is constructed in Spanish-Pueblo Revival style which dates to the mid-1800's, and is one of Santa Fe's most historically significant buildings. Located just 6 blocks from the Plaza, Canyon Rd, restaurants, shops and galleries. Concierge Service available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Inn of the Turquoise Bear B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.