We stayed at the Sleep Inn overnight to play in the snow the next morning, because there was a huge snow storm coming in :)
The location is excellent! Near the main highway (I-17 and the 40), Walmart is literally across the street, there are a half a dozen excellent restaurants within a 1/4 mile of the hotel (Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Dennys, Quiznos, Burger King...), lots of parking and free wireless internet. We had a 2 queen beds room, it had a decent sized bathroom, a roomy shower (no tub tho), spacious sink area, a desk area, 27" TV, A/C - heater worked great in the room and we stayed warm while it was 27 degrees outside... OMGosh, the beds were very comfortable! Each bed has 4 soft and squishy "down pillows" and the linens were soft and clean. Neither the room or hallways smelled, it was delightful because some places have a "muggy" or "moldy" smell, Sleep Inn did NOT. They also have a heated indoor pool and spa (jacuzzi), which we did not try out but I saw some kids having fun in there - so it must be nice.
If you have a pet like we brought our small puppy, they are PET FRIENDLY! It was cool, we kept our puppy in the bathroom (there was a sliding door to keep her confined. She had her own little room :)
A few cons about the Sleep Inn that could use work. I found that there weren't many plug outlets in the room. I only found 2 outlets in the entire room (one at the desk and one next to the sink), which made it a little challenging to charge everyones cell phone, portable dvd player and laptop lol. The shower towels were a bit too small. There was only 1 ice machine (I think?) in the hotel, found at the beginning of the hallway downstairs. The "continental breakfast" was scarce. There were only 2 choices of cereal, some apples, toast, english muffins, somecold boiled eggs and one kind of coffee (houseblend). There is a TV and a microwave in the eating area which was nice, but it would be better if there were microwaves in each hotel room (which there aren't).
Overall, I would recommend the Sleep Inn for an an overnight or weekend stay. If you have young children (5 and under) like we did and/or pets, this is a nice place to stay for a night or two. They also have a suite available which has 1 king sized bed and a sleeper sofa in a separate part of the room ($20 extra/night). We paid $39.99/nt +$10 per pet/per night for our 2 queen beds room. Hope you enjoy and have fun in Flagstaff if you stay!
- Also Known As:
- Executive Hotel
- Executive Hotel Flagstaff
- Executive Inn And Suites
- Sleep Inn Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Sleep Inn
- Rodeway Inn Flagstaff, North America
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Executive Inn $ Suites Flagstaff takes pride in making you feel at home. Conveniently located off Interstate 17 and Interstate 40, ideal for seeing all northern Arizona sites. This Flagstaff hotel is close to many attractions including Northern Arizona University, Lowell Observatory, Snowbowl Ski Resort, downtown Flagstaff, Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument, Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon and Montezuma Castle National Monument. The Grand Canyon National Park is 80 miles away.The hotel offers extremely comfortable accommodations that suits all kinds of travelers from business to leisure. Out hotel offers a wide array of amenities from the Free Deluxe Breakfast, free wifi, INDOOR POOL & SPA, and much more. We hope we get the opportunity to serve your lodging needs.Please call us direct to make your reservations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Olotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Rodeway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.