Recommend this property when staying at Waikiki Beach on Oahu, Hawaii. There are two towers with this hotel, the Paoakalani tower is back towards the city, and the tower is closer to the ocean, the pool, as well as the resort amenities. At the time of booking, I wasn't aware of the difference, and wish I had booked for the Kealohilani tower. The resort is very clean, and very attentive to meet all of your needs. I frequent many Marriott resorts, and actually stayed at the Courtyard a few blocks away and highly recommend the Marriott Waikiki Beach over the Courtyard just based on the rooms. Many hotels in the Waikiki beach area, including the Courtyard are older buildings, and have loud window air conditioners inside the rooms instead of central air. The Marriott Waikiki resort is newer, and there are no loud AC units in any of the rooms, very nice! There is a fee for internet, 15.95 for the day.
The resort also has a coffee shop, a few restaurant choices, and a full suite of concierge service that was extremely helpful. Quick tip, if you are interested in any Spa services other than Hair, make reservations/appointments early (even before you actually arrive) because their staff is limited. I wasn't able to experience the Spa since they didn't have any appointments the entire time I was there. The concierge though was able to give me a list of alternatives within walking distance, so I was still pleased!
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Beach Marriott Hotel Honolulu
- Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Marriott Waikiki Beach
- Waikiki Beach Marriott
- Marriott Honolulu
- Honolulu Marriott
- Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort
- Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WAIKIKI BEACH MARRIOTT RESORT & SPA fronts the best stretch of Waikiki Beach. Conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, the hotel offers 1,310 refurbished guest rooms and suites with private lanai providing spectacular views of world-famous Diamond Head and Waikiki Beach. Other amenities include Kuhio Beach Grill, featuring the best in Pacific Rim cuisine; Sansei Seafood Restaurant & Sushi Bar and d.k Steak House; Arancino di Mare Italian Restaurant; newly redesigned Moana Terrace, offering live Hawaiian entertainment nightly; Seattle’s Best Coffee; Paul Brown’s Spa Olakino * Salon; a surf school; two freshwater, heated swimming pools; 10-person whirlpool; new 3,000 sq. ft. 24-hour fitness center; business center with 24-hour Internet access; high-speed and wireless Internet access throughout the resort’s guest rooms and public spaces; shops and boutiques; and Hawaiian cultural activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Amex, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.