After three previous photo safaris in South Africa and Botswana, I was looking forward to Sweetwaters, having heard some good things about it. I found it out of the way, the tents only average, the choice of food at meals awful, and the game drives less than exciting. Would not go back.
- Also Known As:
- Sweetwaters Tented Camp Hotel Nanyuki
- Sweetwaters Tented Camp Hotel
- Sweetwaters Tented Camp Kenya/Nanyuki
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sheltered oasis, clustered around a waterhole and set in the pristine calm of its own private reserve, Sweetwaters Tented Camp is in a class of its own. Abounding with wildlife, unfettered by the more rigorous strictures of the Kenyan National Parks and designed to offer a charming blend of under canvas ambiance and uncompromising luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Sweetwaters Tented Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.