Our initial booking at Sofitel So Mauritius was from June 27 - July 07. However, because we were so impressed due to everything that we experienced in the hotel that really exceeded all our expectations, we extended our stay two more nights up to July 09. Our rate was bed and breakfast which was quite reasonable. The breakfast is fantastic and served outdoor in a very nice environment overlooking the ocean and the endless pool. The rooms are nicely designed in a simple, modern and relaxing fashion. Each room has an access to the hotel's private beach. But what's extremely so exceptional is The Butler Team, we had our special butler "Riad" who added an additional dimension not only to our stay in the hotel but to the entire trip. The butler team's theme is "share your dreams with your butler" and we believe that "Riad" had made this true! All what we needed is to share our wishes with him at the beginning of every day and all our wishes turned to be true at the end of the day!
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel So Mauritius Bel Ombre Hotel Bel Ombre
- Sofitel So Mauritius Bel Ombre Hotel
- Sofitel So Mauritius Bel Ombre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel So Mauritius Bel Ombre is located on the southern tip of the island in the most naturally beautiful place. The resort has 92 suites and villas, 2 restaurants, 2 bars, So Spa, So Fit. The resort also has a tennis court, kids club, outdoor swimming pool, 520 mts of beach, natural lagoon and corals, boat house with water activities and 24 hrs personal butler service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, ACCOR, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel So Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.