We stayed at this resort in Jan 2011 so a late review. We were felt welcome right away and had reserved a 2 bedroom villa and had a beautiful ocean view from a terrace which was accessible from our bedroom and the living room. As a diamond member received a couple of welcome drinks and vouchers for breakfast in a beautiful open air restaurant. We had butler service who helped us with many things and was very prompt on refilling water in the villa.
We enjoyed our stay very very much and would love to go back.
- Also Known As:
- Las Casitas Village, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel
- Las Casitas Village, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Fajardo
- Waldorf Astoria Fajardo
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Las Casitas Village, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Puerto Rico/Fajardo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Casitas Village is an enclave of private villas that enjoy sweeping ocean views, fully equipped kitchens, personal concierges and butler service. Among many pleasures, enjoy an expansive waterpark, scuba dive, ride horseback, golf or choose from a renowned menu of soothing treatments at the Waldorf Astoria Spa. Las Casitas Village has long been known as the jewel of the Caribbean and has accumulated a list of prestigious awards and accolades including: 4-diamond rating by AAA ; #1 Family Resort by Caribbean Travel & Lifestyle Magazine ; Condé Nast Worlds Best 2012 Top 30 Caribbean Resorts 2012; 2013 Condé Nast Gold List; Travel + Leisure 2012 World's Best Award. Welcome to Las Casitas Village, a Waldorf Astoria Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Amex, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Las Casitas Village, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.