Travelled on 13-20 March 2012. Hotel not as good as the adds and pictures appear. Four * never in a million years. Room was clean, but linen not changed throughout the week. Bathroom was small with a bidet which if it was removed would give a larger shower area,felt like a box! Shower doors need to be replaced as they were very mucky!! The adds say that there is a TV, well yes there is one but for English guests there is only the World News channel, which as there is not much else to do when the sun goes down ay 1830 is a bit of a let down, an odd film would have been appriciated. Breakfast was very poor, not any choice, mainly hard boiled eggs, and cakes, but a toaster did arrive on my last day!! Could only face going down to three evening meals as they were not at all good. You had to choose from the menu and when it stated "salad" it was a plate of green lettuce, nothing else at all. Also I did not try the desset as there was a cost of four euros. Thought this was strange as I had paid for Half Board and had never before been charged exta for dessert!! Luckily the weather was very pleasant for March and that really made the break restful and relaxing, absolutly nothing to do in the area, just walk and sit, quite remote. Must say that the two young men one named Joe,on the reception desk, were always very pleasent and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Admeto Hotel Marinella Di Selinunte
- Hotel Admeto Sicily/Marinella Di Selinunte
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Admeto, an elegant, recently-built four star hotel in Marinella di Selinunte, equipped with the latest technology, overlooks the Mediterranean Sea from its panoramic location, with a magnificent, picturesque view of the coast that is quite unique.Located in a magical, warm and colourful environment, reminiscent of the fishermen's villages of former times, The Hotel Admeto will make your stay in Sicily truly unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Admeto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.