This is one of the amazing gems that you can sometimes find in unexpected places. It's full of history, and as one steps into a bedroom one can only feel how everything outside this house dissolves and vanishes - it's the best feeling to have after travelling 5 hours on the train! The breakfast was perfect - probably one of the best I've ever had. I felt I was taken care of by the owner, which was bordering on the motherly care! I highly recommend this place, it's an experience.
- Also Known As:
- Barratts Of Tyn Rhyl Hotel
- Barratts Of Tyn Rhyl Hotel Rhyl
- Barratts Of Tyn Hotel Rhyl
- Barratts Of Tyn Rhyl North Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a peaceful acre of private grounds Tyn Rhyl is run by award winner Chef /owner David Barratt & his wife Elvira. David's cooking is imaginative generous & beautifully presented. His menu is adaptable & can be changed to suit personal /dietary requirements. The oldest house in Rhyl has paneled hall & snug, conservatory, restaurant & comfortable double ensuite bedrooms. ... more less