Being members of Accor club, we stay in a lot of their apartments and this is one of the best 1 bedroom apartment we have visited. Very comfortable, clean rooms in a lovely position and you don't have to walk miles from your car! Positives for us were lap pool, Tennis courts and golf. Negatives were having to pay for internet which is disgusting in this day and age when internet costs the owners next to nothing and is a really nice bonus for guests who are paying a lot for their accomodation already. Also if you are paying the same rate every day then rooms should be service and re stocked with shampoo, dishwashing liquid etc!!!
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley Hotel Rothbury
- Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley Hotel
- Mercure Hotel Rothbury
- Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley Greater Newcastle/Rothbury, Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley is situated just 2 hours drive north of Sydney and 30kms west of the heritage city of Maitland. Surrounded by vineyards, the Grand Mercure is located within The Vintage resort and features contemporary two bedroom 4.5 star luxury apartments that have been designed to complement the area's natural environment and prestigious location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, ACCOR, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.