After an 8 day stay in February 2012 at Casa Marbella we extended or visit there rather than explore a different locale for our last 2 days in Costa Rica. I could go on for pages, but I will keep it simple. The hotel is centrally located above the main road with beautiful view of the Pacific Ocean and Playa Carmen surf break as seen in the many photos. It is small and intimate and you feel as though it is a blend between a boutique hotel and a large B&B (although there is no breakfast). The 2 br apt was immaculate and well appointed with direct access to the patio and pool. It is without a doubt one of the best accommodation values we have ever experienced while traveling and were impressed by the owners 'concierge service' which was beyond expectations and always 'spot on'. Most importantly Casa Marbella is family owned and operated by people who are personally invested in their hotel, guests and their community which we appreciated beyond words. Our son was treated to his 4th birthday which we will always remember because it could have only happened at Casa Marbella!
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Marbella is a boutique style hotel centrally located in Santa Teresa, across the street from the beach on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our guests can enjoy all that Santa Teresa/Mal Pais has to offer in comfort, style and security. It is a place where visitors can hear howler monkeys while watching the immense blue Pacific with a cool drink in his hand. After relaxing, it is just a short stroll to the beach, shopping, night life, restaurants, etc. We offer ocean view rooms, suites and condominiums with A/C, kitchen, in-room safe and more. Right in front of your door you will enjoy our refreshing pool with infinity edge. ... more less