I will admit I wasn't quite sure what to expect when my wife told me we were staying in a castle in Greece...well, I was so much more than pleasantly surprised! I thought that staying within castle walls was going to be amazing enough (Rhodes Old Town), however that was just the beginning of the experience. Nina, our hostess at the Camelot Hotel, became instantly like family, from her amazing local market breakfast, that kept you going well into the afternoon, to her serving local wine in the evenings on the very romantic rooftop patio.
The rooms were very clean and and enchanting, giving you the feeling that you were somewhat royalty... The hotel is very close to everything that Rhodes has to offer and if there were any questions at all, Nina had all the information that you needed to know for the best places to eat, shop, or visit. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a quiet, romantic, "homey" place to stay while in Old Rhodes Town. Nina will make your experience something you will always remember!
She will forever be a part of our family.
- Also Known As:
- Camelot Hotel Hotel
- Camelot Hotel Hotel Rhodes Town
- Camelot Hotel Rhodes Town
- Camelot Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated, right inside the Medieval Town in Rhodes, very close to the commercial Harbour, Camelot Hotel is a traditional and classic hotel which besides its unique architectural design and location, is offering a variety of services making your accomodation unforgetable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Camelot hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.