My family enjoyed an all too brief stay at this exceptional property in Lake Como. The staff went out of their way, especially Rodolpho, to insure we had an exceptional time. Our room was a corner room, lake view, on the 4th floor. Amazing view. The bed and lines were so inviting and relaxing. Dinner and breakfasts were wonderful. The staff helped us with ferry and dining information and went out of the way to welcome and entertain my 6 yr old son. Large, wonderful bathroom and so many elegant and inviting public spaces in the hotel made this property special. Well located for a short and beautiful ferry ride to Bellagio
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Tremezzo Palace
- Grand Hotel Tremezzo Lake Como
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One hundred windows overlooking the blue of the Lake or the green of the secular park: this is Grand Hotel Tremezzo. Celebrating a century of charm in 2010 on one of the most beautiful locations of Lake Como, directly facing Bellagio, this is a real Palace steeped in history and a sense of mellow luxury. With three pools, of which one floating on the Lake, and a panoramic SPA, it’s the ideal spot to savour a real holyday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Priceline, Amex, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Grand Hotel Tremezzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.