It is the second time we stayed at Laguna Beach, two years ago was the first time and I enjoyed staying here,too, that's way I chosed to stay here again , instead of numerous offerts on Bulgarian seaside.
Why? Because of many factors: the proximity to the beach - the villa I stayed was at 100 meters from the beach, the beach itself it is very good for the children because of the depth of the water: your child can go almost 50-60m away from the sand , and the water is at the chest level for a 4 years old boy. The sand it's a little bit dirty( cigarettes,etc) but they manage to clean it quite well.
Then the room: we stayed in an apartament with 360 view - to the sea, to the pool, and to the garden! It was a two bedroom apartament with 2 bathrooms and a fully equiped kitchen( laundry washmashine, dishes wash machine, microwaves, coffemaker,refrigerator, toaster, dishes for 6 persons,etc), and the maid cleaned the room daily.
It is a quiet resort with a good spa program for those who are interesed in it.
The pool is big, with 5 jacuzzi beds in it,a pool bar and a children pool near. They have an outside playground for children and one inside.
About the food: it is a fact that bulgarian dishes are not the best in the world, but you can eat decent to their AI program; I felt an improvement from two years ago regarding variety and style of cooking: you will find 3-4 main courses( chiken, pig, veal, turkey, beef,fish) a good variety of salads, cheese, soups, 9-10 kind of fruits, cookies, even for diabetics. For those who came just for accomodation, they can order a la carte, and I saw a good variety of bulgarian wine. Even the A.I. wine it is good, mainly white wine, a Sauvignon blanc.
The staff is good, the pool bar boy must pay a little more attention to the guests instead to his girlfriend, but generraly the staff did their job well; I found understanding at the desk, I payed in leva and in euro, because I haden't changed enough euro in leva to pay at the departure, and I would like to thank Darina for the undestanding.
In conclusion, it is not the perfect place to go on Bulgarian seaside but you will find a place where you can feel very well! Sozopol it's a place you can spend your time in the afternoon in harbour, or at taverna's or simply strolling around...
- Also Known As:
- Laguna Beach Hotel Sozopol
- Laguna Beach Resort And Spa
- Laguna Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With panoramic views of Black Sea coast, Laguna Beach Resort & Spa Hotel offers a peaceful vacation along the sandy beach. It boosts outdoor pool with treatment beds, children pool, playground, business centre and free parking on site.Spacious and elegant all rooms and apartments of Laguna Beach are equipped with private balcony and large windows to present the spectacular view of the sea, pool or natural green areas. Rooms have air –conditioning, cable TV and free internet, a minibar and stylish bathroom to ensure your pleasant stay. Additionally, the hotel offers rooms for disabled guests.The Laguna Beach’s spa is the biggest in the area and features 4306 ft² of treatment rooms, saunas, pools, gym, steam baths and beauty saloon. Our massage list and cosmetic treatments are well selected to open you senses. We offer wide range of water sport activities, tennis lessons for adults and kids on site.Guests of the Laguna Beach Hotel can enjoy an excellent selection of restaurants and bars, such as the Piano Bar and Pool bar, serving wide range of cocktails till late evening. Pick up and drop off service to Bourgas airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and HotelsClick so you can book your Laguna Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.