It is a beautiful hotel in a great location near by Polignano. It is not worth the money, I have been to different hotels in the area and I thought it was going to be spectacular due to it's high price. It is definately a place to go single not very child friendly.
- Minimalist in it's decoration (sometimes too much)
- Bathrooms are nice, with a sink with no space to leave your things
- No beach , it has a partnership with a small close by beach wich is ok (do not eat at the restaurant by the beach)
- Bikes are available and free but NO Baby / toddlers seat
- Very nice and romantic restaurant for dinner
- Nice luch but again not worth it to pay 40 euros for the buffet (no drinks included)
- NIce pool, just keep your kids restrained because the lifeguard asked a couple of kids to leave the small pool are because it's only for massages.. (while there was nobody in)
- The cleaning service is quite good.
- Very nice spa! with inside pool !
- So many good restaurants nearby so you can profit from this! and at a less expensive range.
- Free internet in the rooms!!
- Good breakfast. Do not order anything out of the menu
Overall it is not bad, you just have to know what you are dealing with.
- Also Known As:
- Borgobianco Resort And Spa
- Borgobianco Hotel
- Borgobianco Resort & Spa Polignano a Mare, Italy - Puglia
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Borgobianco Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.