My family and i have stayed in the bungalows on two different occasions, 2 years in a row. I must admit this is a wee luxury we allowed ourselves. This is a private part of the el greco site with an attractive garden and water font. It was quiet and there wasn't a lot of throu traffic. My only complaint would be that there was a large group of english who took over the pool but that is not the fault of the accommodation. There is a wee bar at the pool who played our cd's on request and staff are definitely very friendly. There is a fabulous restaurant directly at front of accomodation (hopefully it's still there) and plenty of other place to dine, especially at the corner of the entrance, a little bit more expensive but definitely for a special occasion and great food.
- Also Known As:
- El Greco Apartments Hotel Puerto Rico
- El Greco Apartments Puerto Rico
- El Greco Apartments Hotel
- El Greco Puerto Rico
- El Greco Apartments Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your El Greco Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.