Just back from the Maracaibo and I feel to submit a short review. We went the second week in May and the weather was wonderful. Plenty of peace, sunshine and friendly people. No rush for anything, specially the sun beds that they suited to us perfectly. Just before we arrive to the hotel I send an email to request a family room and I got one with excellent views. Great time for my kids, great vacation for my wife and a real relaxing stay for me.
One of the best things of this vacation is the area that is located the hotel, the best peacefull site of Puerto Rico (no music, safe, no discos and very central to the beach after five minutes walk).
- Also Known As:
- Maracaibo Aparthotel Hotel
- Maracaibo Aparthotel Puerto Rico
- Maracaibo Apartments
- Maracaibo Aparthotel Hotel Puerto Rico
- Maracaibo Aparthotel Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maracaibo Aparthotel and Restaurant is a family owned property located in the South of Gran Canaria and overlooks the Puerto Rico Beach and Yacht Marina just 400meters away. Built in 1970 and renovated in 2008, the Aparthotel has 101 Rooms, 17 Deluxe, 18 Superior and 66 Standard. All rooms have a private balcony/terrace, direct telephone line, satellite colour TV, Air Conditioning, Kitchen, and are about 55m2. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Maracaibo Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.