We holidayed here for one week at the beginning of February. Having read numerous reviews prior to leaving, wasn't sure exactly what to expect?! Well I can say we had a fantastic week! The rooms were spotlessly clean and despite us being All Inclusive, there was everything needed in room if you just fancied a night in with takeaway and drinks. The staff were generally very polite and helpful. Hotel facilities were fine and the pool area was very well laid out. The food was adequate without being outstanding but remember this a 3* not 5* so if u want a la carte standard dig deeper into ur pockets and pay for it - the number of reviews knocking the food are unnecessary and pedantic! Decent choice of food! The self serve bar is legendary and not once did we see people going OTT with this! Perhaps the entertainment could be better but it was out of season?! The beach is a 2 minute taxi drive for 2 euros and Puerto Rico is 5 mins for 3-4 euros. Boat taxi to Puerto Mogan really worth a day out! If you don't use taxis expect gruelling walks though!! Anyway we are going back in September, and we've never returned to same place twice so that says alot!! Also the Europa Centre about 1km away (2-3 euro taxi) is well worth it and if you do go have a drink at The Blarney Stone, a cracking Irish bar!! Hope some of you find this helpful, enjoy and have good holiday :)
- Also Known As:
- Altamadores Apartamentos Hotel
- Altamadores Apartamentos Puerto Rico
- Altamadores Apartamentos Hotel Puerto Rico
- Altamadores Apartamentos Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Altamadores Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.