My husband and me stayed in House Tina only for one night but we wish we could stay there for longer.We absolutely felt in love with the Plitvice lakes and the atmosphere around the house.It is a very clean and nice house surrounded by green meadows. It was in April when we were there and we could feel the scent of the spring with the beatiful blossoms.The roum was very clean and comfortable, we had a very nice balcony with a beautiful view.The breakfast was amazing.The hostess was a very very nice and warm -hearted woman.We asked for a cup of coffee when we arrived, and she made it for free.It was a very nice gesture of great hospitality.The house is very good located for visiting Plitvice lakes, it is away from the touristic hustle and bustle.It will be a great place for a longer vacation there for families with small children as well.
As to the Plitvice lakes - that is an absolutely unforgettable experience!We highly recommend when visiting Plitvice lakes to stay at House Tina!
- Also Known As:
- House Tina Hotel
- House Tina Hotel Grabovac
- House Tina Grabovac, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Croatia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our House Tina is situated in a small village Grabovac, near Plitvice Lakes National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. House Tina is newly decorated and has 8 rooms categorized 3 stars. The location is a quiet one, the house has a spacious garden all around, with tables and benches for about thirty people. There is also enough space to park ten cars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your House Tina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.