We stayed at the Perle Resort Hotel for 4 nights and had a great time.
A few things to bear in mind if you are visiting this hotel :
- It is very remote from anything. The closest decent sized town is Chania which is approx 30 mins away by car/bus.
- The food is more like 3/3.5 * and all buffet.
- There is no entertainment in the evenings.
- The all inclusive drinks stop at 11pm.
On the positive side, the rooms are a good size and the staff are mostly friendly.
We hired a car through Athenscars.gr, their price was competitve and had full insurance with no excess.
We linked this hotel with another hotel in the centre of Chania which made a great 2 centre holiday.
- Also Known As:
- Perle Hotel And Health Spa Marine
- Perle Hotel Health Marine
- Perle Spa Health Marine
- Perle Resort Hotel & Spa Marine Stavros, Crete
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The traditional countryside of the beautiful Akrotiri-peninsula with its quiet sandy beaches is the surrounding of Perle, some 12 kms from Chania - the most beautiful town of Crete with a picturesque Venetian harbour. The accent is on elegance, relaxation and well-being with an amazing on-site Spa complex which covers an area of 6300 square meters. Guests find it hard to resist the chance to indulge in the variety of beauty treatments available at the SPA. The choice is big enough to have various one, two, three and six day programmes. Facilities at the hotel are excellent and plentiful with everything ranging from tempting dining options to a great childrens club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Perle Resort Hotel & Spa Marine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.