Room was really small but cute and comfortable. Had a room on the lower floor just steps from the pool. Bed was VERY hard and noisy but for me it was the air conditioning that saved the day. After traveling for almost 3 weeks this was first place where the AC actually worked. Hair driers are not in the rooms but a quick request at the front desk fixed that. No Wifi in the rooms but if you have your on equipment you can log in without charge in the lobby.
Place is extremely clean and well worth the price for a 3 star establishment. Don't get the breakfast package. I understand it's about 20 Euros for a cold breakfast and few choices - cold hardboiled eggs, cereal, yogurt, bread, canned peaches, cheese and meat. No toaster.
You are about a 15 minute walk from Fira where you can find lots of shopping. Walk around before you buy. Found the same sandals ranging from 17.90 to 25.00. Food prices are higher if you want to overlook the volcano than if you are further in.
- Also Known As:
- Albatros Hotel Karterádhos
- Albatros Hotel Santorini, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Albatros hotel is situated at Karterados at about 1 km away from the centre of Fira, the capital of Santorini. A friendly smile is waiting for you in the reception desk, and it will help you to feel comfortable right at the beginning of your arrival.Your holidays starts with a full of homemade tastes breakfast.The comfortable space surrounding the swimming pool provides the ideal environment for unlimited hours of sunbathing whereas at the same time you'll enjoy refreshing cocktails from the bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Albatros Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.