We are two families 5 adults & 2 children that were guests at "Residence Eden" on April 8th till 13th. We would like to mention some unpleasantness condition during our stay:
1. In the rooms there was only one wardrobe without shelves to organize our clothes,so we had to leave them in the suitcases disorderly.
2. In the bathroom the water from the shower was spared out all over the room so that the next person entered a wet room (even there was a floor wiper that didn't really help)
3. The hot water switch was out door ( a fact that we had learn in the hard way). You can imagine the coldness of the water when you enter the shower. In the reception room there were nobody for assistance so after taking to Park hotel reception, they told us what to do.
4. When checking out we were tolled to clean only the kitchen and we did. Even so we were told that in one of the rooms the kitchen was not clean enough, so they have to charge us 10 erro. It seemed to be like a blackmail. I personally asked for explanation but the lady in the reception refuse to answer with an argument that it should be clean only by the stuff . When I asked to show me what was the dirt and to clean myself, she refused against all my claims. I've tolled here that I'll complain and the answer was rudeness: "you can do what ever you like".
5. Last at not least, a suggestion. When you're printing the kitchen item to the guest in Italian and English ,better put a little drawing or picture for identification.
I'm sure that with a little effort and attention all those "problems" could be solved successfully.
6. Breakfast in Parc hotel was promised to be 6 euro per person and childrens age 6 and 3 are free. In fact the reception demand to pay for childeren same price as adults. We did not eat there.
Generally we were disappointed from our stay and will not recommend our friends of this place
- Also Known As:
- Residence Eden Hotel
- Residence Eden Hotel Castelnuovo Del Garda
- Residence Eden Italy/Province Of Verona
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Residence Eden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.