I went on this holiday with my husband and kids aged, 8 & 12, my sister and her partner & kids aged 9,12 and my our parents. All of us loved this hotel and would definatley return. We were orginally booked into the Zoraida Garden but changed to the park due to problems with the garden. The rooms we all had were sea view and were spacious and clean, the best hotel room I have ever stayed in. The hotel was extremley quiet due to the recession hitting spain, but suited us fine. No que's for bar, food, kids had the pool to themselves most of our stay and what a lovely pool it is!
The main thing which stuck out to us was the lack of entertainment, probably due to the quietness of the resort. The entertainment team did try and put on shows etc, but due to the majority of people being spainish it catered towards them in the evening. However they was a great games room for children with air hockey, pool, football table etc this was located next to the bar area in a glass front room, so you could enjoy a drink and keep an eye on the children. Compared to other hotels we have been to in spain which have none stop day and night entertainment, we were shocked at first on finding out this hotel did'nt. But in the long run this was a blessing, no time commitments, no rushing to get a seat, no problem, just relax and enjoy socialising and spending time as a family.
Would definatley go back to this hotel and recommend to others. A fab place to stay!
- Also Known As:
- Evenia Zoraida Park Hotel Roquetas De Mar
- Evenia Zoraida Park Hotel
- Zoraida Park Hotel
- Zoraida Park Roquetas De Mar
- Evenia Zoraida Park Roquetas De Mar, Almeria, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the sea front of Roquetas de Mar, within the Evenia Zoraida Resort, the Zoraida Park Hotel is the best solution for a family holiday. Totally refurbished in winter 2011/2012, all its modern and colourful bedrooms are equipped with queen size beds, 32” LCD flat screen TV, telephone, safe, fully fitted bathroom, balcony and some of them have sea view. Among its facilities you will find extensive gardens with sunbeds, palm trees, a tropical pool, a brand new Aquapark with slides and pirate ship, 2 tennis courts , Fitness Room with sauna and heated indoor pool, Snack bars, pool bar, free parking facilities… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Olotels, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Evenia Zoraida Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.