The first week of April 2012, we stayed at the Nannai Beach Resort.
The weather during this period is supposed to be rainy, but we had in fact very good weather (29-30 °C and only one day with some rain).
The hotel consists of a main building and several bungalows. We stayed at a bungalow, with a private pool, and that is what I would recommend, even if the general pool is also very nice.
But our goal was to relax ! We had a private garden, with beach view and a private pool.
The rooms are very clean and have an excellent airconditioning. Part of the swimming pool entered our bungalow : if you open the window, you can swim from the inside to the outside part (master bungalow 31).
The service is very good. Enough people speak English so no problem.
The dinner is always buffet style, but the variety is great : sushi bar, salad bar, pasta corner, grill, main courses, dessert buffet....and every day enough variety. The winelist is good. Off course you don't need to buy a french wine : the chileans are very good and reasonably priced.
Don't forget the Caipirinha's in various versions Caipiroska, Caipirissima, Caipirinha veiho....excellent.
The only minus is the WIFI that does not work properly ! I had a big phone bill to pick up when I returned.
I do not think there is much to see around the hotel. And yes there are some large vessels at the end of the view, ready to go or leave the port. But from our room we didn't see them, and I didn't think it was such a big thing. Again :we went to relax, and that's where the hotel scores very good
- Also Known As:
- Nannai Beach Hotel Ipojuca
- Nannai Beach Hotel
- Nannai Beach Ipojuca
- Hotel Nannai Beach Resort Brazil/Pernambuco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the beautiful and welcoming landscape of Muro Alto beach, Nannai Beach Resort offers through its tropical architecture, comfortable surroundings, combined with tranquility and privacy. The Resort follows a philosophy of personalized treatment, manifested in the concern, care and dedication to all guests. Bungalows with their own private pool, spacious rooms and sea view gardens and lounges complete the romantic and idyllic atmosphere, in an environment ideal for couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your Hotel Nannai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.