What can i say me and the wife and my two boys aged 6 and 4 stayed at the Natura for ten nights from the 29th of July, we had a junior suite which was excellent room 1142 massive balcony and sun from morning till night.
Food excellent and always fresh, entertainment was also great and the kids disco, kept my boys entertained, the only complaint which i have read before was the cracked tiles in the pool! BUT on our last day the pool was closed and was drained to fix the problem.
GREAT HOTEL i want to book again but we have now been to playa blanca 7 times so the wife says its time for a change Women always right!!!!!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Hipotels Natura Palace Hotel Playa Blanca
- Hipotels Natura Palace Playa Blanca
- Hipotels Natura Palace Hotel
- Hipotels Natura Palace Lanzarote/Playa Blanca
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hipotels Natura Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.