I visited this hotel quite a few years back and enjoyed it so much that I returned a couple of times over the years as it has a fabulous location, but this last time I was sad to see that the 'old' place was looking rather tired and although I cannot fault the overall look of the place, was very disappointed to find that tablecloths/napkins and even bedding where looking very well worn and although clean, some even had holes in them!
It truly is a shame that the hotel group don't 'throw some money' at this place and bring the place up to scratch if not back to its glory days as the pool area and reception look great but sadly its let down by shabby loungers etc.
For value for money and a great 'spot' then don't hesitate but if you are expecting true 4* then maybe a rethink is on the cards, that said I would still go back and just hope that they heed everyone's reviews and sort out these niggling issues before a good hotel bites the dust!!
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Hesperia Playa Dorada
- Hesperia Playa Dorada Blanca
- Hesperia Playa Dorada
- Hesperia Playa Dorada Hotel Lanzarote/Playa Blanca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off the sparkling Costa del Papagayo on the charming island of Lanzarote, the Hesperia Playa Dorada is an idyllic destination for relaxation and renewal. Gaze out on endless azure water and sky, interrupted only by pristine white sands and the lush greenery of our gardens. Enjoy this beautiful backdrop while taking a dip in one of our five swimming pools, participating in a game of tennis or simply lounging in a chaise with a refreshing cocktail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Olotels, Otel, Venere, Tingo and Agoda so you can book your Hesperia Playa Dorada Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.