My wife and I stayed here for a week in March 2012 and were pleased with the apartment we had, although I thought it odd that there was no kettle.
The only complaint I had that as per a lot of this style of accommodation, the bedroom had two single beds that you use to form a double - normally works fine - but in this case they were slightly different heights!
The resort was very quiet which suited us and although I thought the location was a bit out of the way for the first couple of days, we soon found we had everything we needed in close proximity and some cracking bars and eating houses close by, Luna Rossa (2 minute stroll) being the best and the Irish Anvil just a 15 minute walk down the promenade past Flamingo Beach.
The Bar Arena next door was also great for a beer and snack, and like a lot of the pubs now they offered free Wi-Fi which is handy.
All in all a nice place and would we go back, yes for sure.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Natura Garden Hotel Playa Blanca
- Apartamentos Natura Garden Hotel
- Hipotels Natura Garden Playa Blanca
- Natura Palace Lanzarote
- Hipotels Natura Garden Hotel
- Apartamentos Natura Garden Lanzarote/Playa Blanca
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Apartamentos Natura Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.