It was the first time I stayed at this hotel, but since most city hotel is in Brussels were full and on top of it one of the meetings was at the hotel I decided to accept to stay here even if the daily rate was over the initial budget.
The hotel is not a city hotel, is located in a middle of a Sonian forest outside the Brussels city. The property was at least 10 years ago an IBM training centre and it was converted to a Dolce hotel in the last years. Arriving is almost impossible with public transports, so either on taxi or private car.
Like said it is located in a mid of the forest so the surroundings are very very quiet, the hotel concept is mainly a business center hotel. On the 2 nights I spent there the hotel was always full...but you didn't really feel it was, it is not a hotel built on the vertical (only 4 floors) but more on the horizontal, so depending where your room is you might end up walking a bite.
As a hotel business/convention centre it has it all, good business facilities, SPA, good fitness centre and excellent dinning on everything, if you know the Hilton breakfast I would say it is even better...they have proper espresso coffee! At lunch time the food was exceptional at all levels, only fresh ingredients.
But what really went over my expectations was the sleeping experience, which to me is one of the most important things together with the cleanliness, I can say it was really the best hotel sleep experience ever and I have been in several hotels worldwide, the fact it is the in the middle of a forest (and not on the city centre) it helps but I also didn't hear any other noises coming from other rooms!
I didn't try the SPA but spoke with people who did and it seems it is very good.
If I can get a good rate next time I go to Brussels I will definitely stay here!
- Also Known As:
- Dolce La Hulpe Brussels Hotel La Hulpe
- Dolce La Hulpe Brussels Hotel
- Dolce Hotel La Hulpe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dolce La Hulpe Brussels is located in the heart of the ancient Sonian forest creating a tranquil and verdant sanctuary only minutes from the Brussels City Centre and Brussels International Airport. This premier resort and conference hotel is dedicated to inspiring its business and leisure guests—especially with its indoor pool and fitness center, a lavish CINQ MONDES Spa, two superb restaurants and lounges, and a selection of 264 guest rooms and suites newly appointed with ultra-modern conveniences and sleek, contemporary decor. Featuring 4,500 m² (47,900 sq. ft) of IACC certified meeting space that includes 2 auditoriums, 35 meeting rooms and the most cutting-edge technology, Dolce La Hulpe Brussels balances work with play by offering exceptional sports, recreational and leisure opportunities onsite and in the breathtaking natural beauty of the surroundings. Every aspect of one's stay nourishes the mind, body and spirit, in the tradition of Dolce Hotels and Resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Dolce la Hulpe Brussels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.