Came in after arriving from "across the pond" for a quick bite and a nice cold foster beer. Fast and excellent service. Soup was delicious. Steak main course meal tender and good. A nice outdoor setting when the weather is good.
- Also Known As:
- Wheatsheaf Inn Baslow Hotel
- Wheatsheaf Inn Baslow Hotel Baslow
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wheatsheaf Hotel is an 18th Century coach house situated in the heart of the Peak District outside Chesterfield. The Wheatsheaf is ideal for business travellers and tourists exploring the region, with easy access to Chesterfield, Sheffield, Derby and Manchester. Situated just outside the market town of Chesterfield, the hotel is surrounded by the rolling countryside of the Peak District and near to the superb shopping facilities of Meadowhall as well as the concert and sporting facilities of Sheffield. The Wheatsheaf Hotel offers superb facilities for food in comfortable surroundings with excellent service. Hotel accommodation includes our fantastic free breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Wheatsheaf Hotel Baslow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.