I have just returned from Staying at The Boathouse and all I can say is what a fantastic Hotel. Myself and my partner were travelling with 64 guest as we were getting married. Diane and Spyros are just the most welcoming hosts they truly made our stay more enjoyable and could not have been more accommodating. As you can imagine 64 guest all travelling together could be very demanding but there wasn’t one person in our party that didn’t have a fantastic time all of them will be returning to Santorini and all of them will be staying at The Boathouse.
We personally can not thank them enough for making our Wedding week perfect and we cant wait to go back.
If you are thinking of staying in this hotel go for it you will not regret it.
- Also Known As:
- Boathouse Hotel Kamari
- Boathouse Resort Kamari
- Boathouse Hotel Santorini
- Boathouse Santorini
- The Boathouse Hotel Santorini/Kamari
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the spectacularly beautiful island of Santorini, a major stop on many cruise ship tours, the Boathouse Hotel is a family run waterfront Hotel on Kamari Beach about a 5-minute walk from the center of Kamari and about a 15-minute bus ride from the main town of Thira. We offer Deluxe rooms with air - conditioning, telephone, safe-box, bathroom and balcony. Our rooms are spacious and have either Seaview or Mountain- view. An extensive Buffet Breakfast is served daily from 8am until 11am, Poolside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Boathouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.