This is the tenth time at the Palm Beach. Yes the rooms are basic, but they are clean. The food is good with a good variety. The only thing I would say is that the Fiesta Group have to alter the *all inclusive* as it is not a true all inclusive as there are no ice creams and very limited snacks during the day.
Entertainment is excellent, something different every night. but some new shows would be good.
Harry from the entertainment team is brilliant, certainly gets everybody in the party mood. Must also mention the bar staff who always serve you very quickly and always with a smile.
The beach is lovely and very clean. It is cleaned every morning without fail.
Ibiza Town is well worth a visit with a bus stop about 2 mins walk away, and for 1 euro 45 well worth a visit.
We love the Palm beach and will be returning again in the summer. Don*t believe the negative reviews you get what you pay for, any for the money the Palm Beach is brtilliant.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Club Palm Beach Hotel
- Fiesta Club Palm Beach Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Fiesta Hotel Palm Beach
- Fiesta Club Palm Beach Ibiza/Playa D'en Bossa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fiesta Club Palm Beach is the perfect setting for an unforgettable family sea front on one of the most famous beaches on the island of Ibiza, as it provides facilities and activities for young ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Otel, Travelocity, Olotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Fiesta Club Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.