The hotel was a bit basic but we didn't pay that much so can't complain. It is a family hotel so great for kids but not so great for couples.
The room was basic but clean.
Very close to the beach which seemed clean.
The pool was nice with plenty of sun loungers even in September when we went.
We were all inclusive & the food was plentiful and varied. Couldn't fault the value and choice.
Ibiza itself had some beautiful beaches and views but we found it stupidly expensive. We were so glad that we were all inclusive because food & drink elsewhere was very expensive. We hired a car to get us out of the hotel for a few days.
The resort wasn't great but there were some nice bars on the seafront.
Overall we liked Ibiza but wouldn't go back due to the prices of everything and being a bit stuck in the hotel. The hotel was cheap but cheerful.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Club Palm Beach Hotel
- Fiesta Club Palm Beach Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Fiesta Hotel Palm Beach
- Fiesta Club Palm Beach Ibiza/Playa D'en Bossa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fiesta Club Palm Beach is the perfect setting for an unforgettable family sea front on one of the most famous beaches on the island of Ibiza, as it provides facilities and activities for young ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Otel, Olotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Fiesta Club Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.