just stayed in a 1 bed apartment for 1 week and found the décor quite dated and the beds very firm ,very good location within easy reach of most things and fairly quiet, nice pool but charged for sunbed covers ,only stayed b and b and the breakfast was good with a good selection ,wifi only in reception unless you want to pay extra and you have to pay for a room safe , most of reception staff were very good and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Panorama Hotel Costa Adeje
- Aparthotel Panorama Hotel
- Panorama Tenerife
- Hovima Aparthotel Panorama Hotel
- Aparthotel Panorama Tenerife
- Aparthotel Panorama Costa Adeje, Tenerife
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Aparthotel Panorama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.