This family-run hotel was awesome! I have never written a hotel review, but this hotel is worth it. We stayed here a few nights of our honeymoon, and Madalena and her mom, Elena were so welcoming. They were friendly, warm and kind-hearted. We really enjoyed our made-to-order breakfast and the beds were unbelievable. I happened to get food poisoning before we even got to the hotel and if there was ever a bed to have to lay in for 2 days, this would be it. We even got name of the bed manufacturer so that we could order them when we got back home. Also, ton of cable stations which we wouldn't normally care about - esp on our honeymoon - but being that I was sick, it really was an added perk. All in all, we really enjoyed our stay but mainly because we felt so welcome and comfortable. Madalena Hotel definitely has our recommendation . . . without a doubt!
- Also Known As:
- Madalena Hotel Mykonos Town
- Madalena Hotel Mykonos, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- hotel MADALENA-MYKONOS TOWNhotel's location: 280 meters or 1 block distance from the center of the city, just above the old port, overlooks the center the port the sea and neighboring islandsit has an out door pool and 26 deluxe sea view rooms and suiteslobby-bar-breakfast room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Olotels, Otel, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Madalena Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.