Our family holiday at Dreams (2 adults, 2 teenagers, 25/06 - 09/07) was an altogether highly enjoyable experience from the moment that we arrived. The Preferred Club reception is exceptional and the staff are always polite and extremely helpful. We are extremely pleased we upgraded to Preferred as we appreciated the more subdued atmosphere of the Preferred Club pool area. We also had unlimited WiFi which for us was an evil necessity unfortunately!
We had interconnecting rooms which were kept incredibly clean throughout our stay. Fresh white towels and gorgeous toiletries each day with further fresh towels being offered in the evening. The beds were extremely comfortable and the air conditioning thankfully was efficient. The cleaners work very hard to maintain a very pleasing standard and everything was presented with thoughtful touches which make all the difference. Thank you Eileen (2nd floor, Block 5)!
One of the things that encouraged us to book this hotel was the choice of restaurants and service. We were NEVER disappointed with the food or the quality of the service. The staff have impeccable manners without exception. They are a real credit to the hotel and they seem to genuinely care that you have a pleasant evening and are always attentive.
The beach area is attractive and the sea is a relatively shallow depth for a significant distance making it accessible for most swimming abilities. There are a few fish to be seen whilst snorkelling but visibility is not particularly good (don't expect incredible snorkelling opportunities but what is there is interesting nonetheless). It was nice to use the extra luxury of the Preferred Club area but the other beach areas looked very good too and the beach was long so you choose to sit in an area close to activities or an area that is quieter.
As we get up early and go to bed early (yawn!), we did not attend any entertainment activities but members of the team did introduce themselves to us when they met us in passing and were very friendly. They always had something to say which made you laugh and they were lovely to speak to.
An incredible holiday that by far exceeded our expectations - thank you for making our trip so enjoyable and memorable! We will not forget your big smiles and kindness.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams La Romana Bayahibe
- Dreams La Romana Hotel Bayahibe
- Dreams La Romana Dominican Republic/Bayahibe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Time spent at Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa on the sun drenched southeast coast of the Dominican Republic is an unforgettable adventure for singles, couples and families. Here, you’ll discover a tranquil world that gives you one of nature’s most pristine beaches, a sea of vivid turquoise and most importantly, the special feeling of being welcomed as a most honored with all attendant privileges of Unlimited-Luxury® — where everything is included.You will be transformed by the calming power of the tropical jungle and palm lined beach that borders your vacation hideaway. Lounging by our large crystalline pools, or wandering among our tropical gardens, you’ll soon feel time and tension melt away. From the moment we greet your arrival, you will be delighted by your surroundings and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Otel, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Dreams La Romana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.