Our family of five spent three wonderful nights at Le Mas Normand (thanks to reviews on TripAdvisor). Mylene and Christian were just absolutely wonderful hosts - very friendly and full of tips/ideas of things to do. Our two rooms were very comfortable, with plenty of room.
Breakfasts were excellent - great range of breads, cakes, croissants, fruit, yoghurt, coffee/tea and the BEST homemade jam we have ever had. We opted to have the 45 Euro dinner on one night - five courses + wine - and it was worth it. Fresh ingredients and superbly cooked and presented, this was one of the best meals we had in our four weeks in France. It was also a very nice experience to spend dinner with and get to know a family from Belgium.
Le Mas Normand is a great place to explore the Normandy Beaches, Bayeaux and Mont St Michel from. If you are looking for excellent, reasonably priced accommodation in the Arromanches region, you can't go pass Le Mas Normand. This B&B comes with our highest recommendation!
- Also Known As:
- Le Mas Normand Hotel
- Le Mas Normand Hotel Ver-Sur-Mer
- Le Mas Normand Ver-Sur-Mer, France - Normandy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It all began in 1995, as we landed in Normandy… the southern girl that I was, will have to get used to the « Wild West », I let you imagine the disruption in our lifestyle!Then in the fall of 1997, we accidentally discovered our dream house: an old « ruine » of the 18th century, for which we literally fell in love at first sight! At the bottom of a dead end there was this lovely south-facing little farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Le Mas Normand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.