I don't know how real the negative reviews are but i know that we had no issues staying here whatsoever. Sure its a big hotel with i think three buildings and the staff are a little tired of seeing yet another tourist but i didn't interact with them that often so it wasn't an issue. They were not rude and corridors and public areas are fitted with security cameras.
We got a seaview studio for 42euros a night, two beds, a kitchenette, refrigirator, iron board, tv, a/c, and working bathroom with very hot water. Walls are a little thinner than usual but nothing serious. Doors are little flimsy and you MUST look them from outside with the key when you leave. Elevator needs maintenance :-) No safes in the room but i just lock my suitecase to the bed with laptop and valuables inside.
The WiFi sucked, you need to buy prepaid minutes and use them all in one go 1Eu for 30min or 2 for 90min, it was a pain but i was only there for 3 night to care too much about that.
What i really liked was the location. Its the closest hotel on the 'Ramon Muntaner ' strip to ibizi center, and down some stairs to the beach promenande. Try the Fusion cafe, its awesome!
We did enjoy our stay in ibiza in general, and WOULD stay here again. No reason not to. Hotel accross the road was 120 per night.
- Also Known As:
- Hoteles - Apartamentos Lux Mar Hotel Figueretas-Ibiza
- Hoteles - Apartamentos Lux Mar Hotel
- Lux Mar Hotel Apartamentos
- Lux Mar Ibiza
- Hoteles - Apartamentos Lux Mar Ibiza/Ibiza Town
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hoteles - Apartamentos Lux Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.