Stayed here for two nights recently and really enjoyed ourselves. The place itself is great with real character! The meal we had in the sandstone restaurant was absolutely great on the Wednesday night. The food was superb (I would really recommend the lamb) and our server was brilliant. He was Hungarian and a real pleasure. Probably the only fault I would have would be that service in the bar was poor. Anytime we looked for a drink we had to wait for someone to come and take our order. In general it is well worth a visit and we would hope to call back again.
- Also Known As:
- Lough Rynn Castle Estate & Gardens Hotel Mohill
- Lough Rynn Castle Estate & Gardens Hotel
- Lough Rynn Castle Estate And Gardens
- Lough Rynn Castle Estate & Gardens Mohill, Ireland - County Leitrim
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lough Rynn Castle is a 4 star deluxe hotel set on an estate of 350 acres. The Hotel comprises of 42 bedrooms, an AA Rosette Award Winning Restaurant and caters for functions up to 320 persons. A Victorian Walled Gardens takes you to the shores of Lough Rynn, natural woodland, meandering walk ways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Orbitz, Olotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Lough Rynn Castle Estate & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.