Arrived at hotel after a short transfer from airport. Welcomed by receptionist who told us if we wanted we could go immediately to dining room and have our evening meal (really welcome). Our room in the main hotel was spacious with large bed and single bed. The bathroom had plenty of space to put toiletries and the towels were thick and soft. The only problem in the bedroom was no drawers just a wardrobe with some shelving and it just wasn't enough. The fridge came in handy for water etc. and we made good use of tea/coffee making facilities. The air-con was a bit hit and miss and sometimes the room was too warm at night. We would recommend mozzie plug-ins as we got one or two bites and so didn't want to open the door at night. I know some reviewers have said the food wasn't up to much but we found it to be really good with plenty of choice especially if you like salads which I do. The wine we found to be drinkable but nothing special. Had better on all inclusive but the rest of the drinks were quite good, especially cocktails. We didn't see much of the entertainment as we made friends with some really great people so spent time having a laugh with them.
Went to Corfu town one day on the bus. Very busy and not to my taste and had a scrum to get the bus back even though we were first in the queue. Visited Benitses which was really lovely but closing down and very quiet. Had a walk through the back streets and the locals were so friendly. The rest of the week we spent on the beach and loved it. Its quite small but very picturesque with a back drop of forest. The walk down is OK but after a day of relaxing it certainly feels hard going getting back to the hotel. If you are thinking of going I would recommend a room in the main hotel. Staff on the whole were really nice and the Manager in the restaurant was friendly and quite a character. The weather was great all week and so all in all had a lovely time and would certainly go back.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Aeolos Beach Hotel Perama
- Sentido Aeolos Beach Hotel
- Aeolos Mareblue Hotel
- Hotel Aeolos Mareblue
- Aeolos Hotel Corfu
- Aeolos Orange Holiday Resort
- Mareblue Aeolos Beach Resort Corfu/Perama
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An all-inclusive resort that combines nature, culture, activities and a beach holiday all in one place. With its elevated position,it offers great views over the Ionian Sea, "value for money" accommodation in double or family rooms and a vast choice of food and beverage options. Its proximity to Corfu Old Town (UNESCO World Heritage Site) and Princess Sissi's Achillion Palace makes the resort an ideal base for exploring the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Olotels, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Mareblue Aeolos Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.