We stayed at the hotel for a week on an all-inclusive basis. We got a really good deal at less than £300 each including flights and transfers. One thing to bear in mind, you get what you pay for. It was fine for a 3 star hotel and I would go back.
The view from the hotel was stunning. There were three pools with a snack bar serving a variety of drinks, burgers, hotdogs, toasties and chips. There was only one guy serving at the pool bar and he did a great job, run off his feet but always had a smile. The food in the dining room for breakfast, lunch and dinner was ok, it wasn't always great quality but you could always get something to eat and they were regularly filling it up.
When we arrived we had to change our room as the door didn't lock properly, it also smelled of damp and was right next to the main path down to reception. We were moved to a room up the top of the complex , it was a bit of a steep hill up but this wasn't a problem for us. I wouldn't recommend this hotel for anyone with any mobilty problems as there a lots of steps and steep hills. Our new room was nice and clean and had a lovely seaview from the balcony. The only downside were the kamakazi birds flying into and pecking at the window in the morning! A good wake up call for breakfast mind you!!
There was some sort of entertainment on every night. There was sometimes a bit of a queue at the bar at night but they only had one barman serving. We never had to wait very long though. The drinks were fine as well, generous measures!!
Portinatx was about a 15 min walk away, ok on the way there but uphill on the way back. There were two nice beaches, a few restaurants and bar/cafes. Vincents Bar was good fun at night.
All in all a great holiday. The staff were generally friendly and helpful especially Olivia (entertainment/kids club), Gabriel at the pool bar and the girl on reception in the evening. Met some great people, had a fantastic time and would definately go back.
- Also Known As:
- Club Vista Bahia Hotel
- Club Vista Bahia Hotel Portinatx
- Hotel Vista Bahia
- Vista Bahia Hotel
- Club Vista Bahia Ibiza
- Club Vista Bahia Portinatx, Ibiza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club vista Bahia is the ideal hotel to enjoy pleasant and relaxing holidays. We underline its location by the sea on the beautiful steep. This environment allows guests to enjoy the sounds of nature, impressive sunsent and pleasant walking. Located in the beach Cala Xarraca de Portinatx at 29 km from Ibiza city centre, the ideal place to enjoy the tranquility of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Club Vista Bahia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.