OK we didn't stay at the Inn but we shared a brilliant Christmas lunch with our family in the resaurant. The welcome was great, restaurant full, bar full with everyone having a good time.
We always feel somewhat disappointed with Christmas lunch - overcooked vegetables, dry turkey etc - NOT at the Woolpack everything was freshly cooked to the highest standard. Good choice etc. even a phone call before the day to order special wine or champagne, good attention to detail. We will be back!
- Also Known As:
- Woolpack Country Hotel Dewsbury
- Woolpack Country Hotel
- West Yorkshire Country Inn
- Country Inn West Yorkshire
- Woolpack Country Inn Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Woolpack Country Inn has featured on the West Yorkshire landscape since the 1700’s. Still a traditional village Inn today, offering home cooked, locally sourced food in recently refurbished, cosy, surroundings. Our peaceful, village location is perfect for those wanting to get away from the stresses and strains of everyday living. With 10 en-suite bedrooms, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Woolpack Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.