We (2 adults, 2 boys ages 7 and 9) just got back from a week at Copperhill Mountain, and we absolutely loved it. It is very relaxed, the rooms are great, and the food is superb. A week before we arrived my 9-yr-old was put on a very restricted diet by a nutritionist (no gluten, no dairy, no sugar, no fructose) and I e-mailed the hotel to let them know. When I arrived, they got the head chef to come over whilst we were checking in to discuss the diet options, and every evening he produced for Freddy something similar to what we had (reindeer, fish, steak, all beautifully presented) but tweaked to fit in with his dietary requirements. We were gobsmacked - we were expecting gluten-free nuggets and chips every night! I should add that the kids LOVED the nightly kids club in the basement (despite being avowed haters of all organised kid activities) and loved the kids' time in the spa. The only negative thing I could possibly find to say is that, during the school holidays, this really would not be a place for a quiet, romantic, adult-only break because this is a very popular hotel with families.
- Also Known As:
- Copperhill Mountain Hotel
- Copperhill Mountain Hotel Are
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The site is stunning, perched on the tree line, high on the mountain and commanding magnificent views. The mountain resort hotel has 112 suites and hotel rooms, conference capacity for 600 people, restaurants, bars, spa, and its own ski lift with access to Are's large piste system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Nordic Choice Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Copperhill Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.