Reception people wouldn't know what a smile was if it hit them in the face was so rude. We booked 2 double apartments, ended given a family room which the "clamied" was the right room. This was in the right end of the hotel which we had to carry our luggage up three flights of spiral stair case because there is no lift. We had to wait two days until they could find an avaliable room. Very basic, two coat hangers, air con which flickered on and off, no tea or coffee, lumpy mattresses and you had a choice of having either a boiling hot shower or an ice cold one. Was a joke. On the third day of our hotel I thought things would of got better as we just been moved. Boy was i wrong!! Mattresses was lumpy, also no tea or coffee, everytime we had a shower it flooded our bathroom floor and the toliet seat was broken. I thought this was terrible thenn.... Every morning i would put our used towels and bedding on the floor only to return later to a dirty bedroom where my dirsty bedding was back on the bed and no towels was put it our room. I had to phone the reception several times everyday to bring towels up but no one bothered to. Food is just on another level, if you like eating the same food everyday then this is the place to go. Pool area is dangerous as there is cracks in the pavement and saw loads of people falling over and hurting themselfs from tripping over. Me included. Bar q's are a joke, one man serving.. stupid. Other than that entertainment was good, ideal for families was small children as they have three slides and three pools, mini disco everynight , games room and a childrens mini mouse play area. Wouldn't return here at all. AVOID!!!!!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Club Armar Hotel Armutalan
- Armar Hotel Armutalan
- Hotel Armar
- Club Armar Hotel Turkey/Armutalan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Armar Hotel is Located in the heart of Marmaris, close to city center and seaside . The hotel features 151 standart rooms, 6 suits and 53 family rooms and a handicapped accessible room. Club Armar Hotel has 1 indoor pool, 1 outdoor swimming pool and a water park with 3 slides. Marmaris is located where the Aegean Sea and the Mediterranean Sea join you will find a large natural harbour surrounded by pine-clad hills and forests. This is Marmaris, often referred to as the Jewel of the Turkish Riviera. Club Armar Hotel also offers you other options for sports or active enjoyment. Scuba diving course, deep sea photograph course, fishing tour, tennis club, sailing lessons from a nearby marina – the opportunities are endless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers and Priceline so you can book your Club Armar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.