Stayed here for 4 nights recently. The grounds are beautiful and everythign is very tasteful. The designer architect certainly had a great eye for asthestics. You have your choice of 3 pools (including an infinity pool) and two beaches. When you choose your chair, the staff comes over with towels, a bucket of ice and bottles of water. A very nice touch. The rooms are large and comfortable with great views. Bathrooms are huge. The staff is very friendly and will do anything they can to improve your stay. They aren't overbearing however, and they seem to know how to give just the right amount of space to guests. The gym is probably better than your gym at home. There are also classes (like spin) but those cost extra I think.
One minor gripe would be beds, which for a place like this should be a bit better. They were comfortable enough certainly but they weren't quite what you would expect at a place like this. We have a great bed at home so perhaps we are just spoiled :)
The food at the resort is outstanding. All of it was good. But prepare for sticker shock - both at the resort and accross the island in general. I guess most of the food has to be brought in. So it is very expensive, almost everywhere on the island. If you have a car there are some reasonable options, but just a few.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Anguilla Hotel West End
- Viceroy Anguilla Hotel
- Viceroy Anguilla West End Village
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 35 lush acres, with more than 3,200 feet of beach frontage along both Barnes and Meads Bays, Viceroy Anguilla evokes a relaxed yet polished Caribbean sensibility. The 166 superbly designed accommodations at the luxury hotel in Anguilla include private oceanfront villas, beachfront suites, and blufftop guestrooms, many with private pools.Throughout the Anguillan resort, modern architectural forms interplay with the natural environment, while sophisticated, contemporary interiors by designer Kelly Wearstler add rich textural contrast. The resort's signature restaurant, Cobà, offers dining with exquisite views of Barnes Bay and Meads Bay, and the dramatic bay-view Sunset Lounge and cliffside Half Shell beach bar and restaurant add to the culinary offerings at this stunning luxury Caribbean resort. Two white sand beaches, our glimmering Sunset Pool, an array of water sports, a spa and fitness center, and programs for children and families add to Viceroy's rarefied experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Jetsetter, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Viceroy Anguilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.